The database following this notice is Copyright (C) 1995-2019 by the
Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. No part of this work may be
reproduced, transmitted, or stored by any means without the prior
written permission of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
Permission is granted to use this work in the following ways:
1) You may make private copies for your own personal use.
2) You may create derivative works for your own personal use.
3) You may publish short excerpts from the database in the spirit
of "fair use" as defined by U.S. copyright law.
4) You may distribute this work or make it available for copying by
others only if ALL of the following three conditions are met:
a) The information content of the database is unchanged.
(You may not add, delete, or modify records. You may,
however, reformat and/or reorder the data.)
b) The distribution is not made for monetary or material gain.
c) A copy of this notice is included with every distributed
copy of the database.
Disclaimer: The database is supplied without any warranty, stated
or implied. In particular, no claim is made that it is accurate,
complete, or suitable for any purpose. Use it at your own risk.
In case of disagreement between the database and Laurel's records,
Laurel's records should be considered correct.
For further information, or to request corrections, please write to:
SCA Inc. - Morsulus Herald
c/o Michael Houghton
9219 Greenwood Lane
Lanham, MD 20706
END OF NOTICE.
matched broad case-insensitive name pattern="^Mo.* T\S+$".
- An Tir, Kingdom of
- Caer Galen, Barony of
- Carolingia, Barony of
- Ered Sûl, Barony of
- Meliora Trevethan
- Modar Templar
- Mogs Toivonen
- Moislav Trinkovich
- Molon Munokhoi Tsagaan
- Moneyers Guild of An Tir
- Monkey, Order of the
- Moon, Order of the
- Morbran Two Tigers
- Mordant Gopher, Order of the
- Mordeyrn Rhiannon
- Mordeyrn Tremayne
- This name was registered in December of 1993 (via Atlantia).
- The following device associated with this name was registered in June of 1992 (via Atlantia) and altered or released in October of 1993 (via Atlantia):
Argent, a dragon sejant contourny wings displayed azure, a demi-sun issuant from base sable.
- The following device associated with this name was registered in October of 1993 (via Atlantia) and changed/released in August of 1998 (via Atlantia):
Or, a dragon sejant contourny, wings displayed azure, a demi-sun issuant from base sable, a chief embattled checky argent and sable.
- The following device associated with this name was registered in August of 1998 (via Atlantia):
Or, a dragon sejant to sinister wings displayed azure, maintaining in base with its tail a Latin cross botonny sable, a chief embattled checky sable and argent.
- The following badge associated with this name was registered in January of 1993 (via Atlantia):
Checky argent and sable, a dragon sejant contourny, wings displayed azure.
- Morgan Trelawney
- Morgan Trueheart
- Morgan Tryggvisson
- Morgan the Tanner
- Morgana Elena Tregarthen
- Morgana Thorvaldsdottir
- Morganna of Griffin's Tower
- Morgause de Tarascon
- Morgunn mac Tuirc
- Mori Take'o
- Morna Talen
- Mortaugh Tyrrie
- Morwenna Trevethan
- Morwenna ní Thiarnáin
- Morwenna of Tintagel
- Motley Shash of Ansteorra, Order of the
- Moucheture, Order of the
- Mount and Flame, Order of the
- Mountain Ash, Order of the
- Mountain Lily, Order of the
- Mountain Sun, Order of the
- Mountain and Grail, Order of the
- Mountains of Montengarde, Order of the
- Muirenn inghean Chiaráin
- Naevehjem, Barony of
- Summits, Principality of the
- Three Mountains, Barony of
End of Results
convert to complex search
config.web version 20160910