- Titus of Wormwood
- The following badge associated with this name was registered in January of 1986 (via the West):
(Fieldless) In pale a jester's cap gules, belled argent, and an earthworm nowed azure.
- Marta Sansgrail
- Either the name or the following device associated it (or both) were registered in January of 1973:
Argent, a garden rose gules, slipped and leaved vert, in the center of the rose a worm Or.
- John the Idiota
- The following badge associated with this name was registered in August of 1982 (via Atenveldt):
Azure, two xonecuilli in saltire throughout forming a fylfot within a bordure Or.
- The following device associated with this name was registered in March of 1978:
Or, a xonecuilli azure.
- Diane of Beechwood
- Either the name or the following device associated it (or both) were registered in July of 1979:
Vert, on a pile argent a tomato worm rearing proper, on the lines of the pile two quills crossed at the nibs Or.
End of Results
convert to complex search
config.web version 1041102