matched description="BEAST-DEER AND STAG:fur".
- Heralds' Seals: White Stag Principal Herald
- The following seal associated with this name was registered in December of 1989 (via the Outlands):
(Tinctureless) Two crossed trumpets, bells to chief, surmounted by a scroll bendwise sinister bearing the words "SALTANDI SALTARE", overall a stag salient, the whole within a bordure embattled.
- Nathanael d'Avranches
- Phillip of the Golden Stag
- Madraut MacChlurain
- The following device associated with this name was registered in September of 1987 (via Atenveldt):
Gules, a winged stag rampant, wings elevated and addorsed, pean, armed Or, on a chief rayonny Or, a thistle, slipped and leaved, between two roses proper.
- Elisabeth Goodchilde
- Nonna Treheyl of Kernow
- The following badge associated with this name was registered in February of 2015 (via the West):
Per fess azure and vert, a fess indented to chief argent between a gyrfalcon sable and a stag at gaze ermine attired and unguled Or.
for House of Revian
- Dietrich Kempenich von Eltz
- The following device associated with this name was registered in January of 1998 (via Ansteorra):
Vert, a stag rampant ermine collared, dependent from the collar a sun gules.
End of Results
convert to complex search
config.web version 1041102