The database following this notice is Copyright (C) 1995-2018 by the
Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. No part of this work may be
reproduced, transmitted, or stored by any means without the prior
written permission of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
Permission is granted to use this work in the following ways:
1) You may make private copies for your own personal use.
2) You may create derivative works for your own personal use.
3) You may publish short excerpts from the database in the spirit
of "fair use" as defined by U.S. copyright law.
4) You may distribute this work or make it available for copying by
others only if ALL of the following three conditions are met:
a) The information content of the database is unchanged.
(You may not add, delete, or modify records. You may,
however, reformat and/or reorder the data.)
b) The distribution is not made for monetary or material gain.
c) A copy of this notice is included with every distributed
copy of the database.
Disclaimer: The database is supplied without any warranty, stated
or implied. In particular, no claim is made that it is accurate,
complete, or suitable for any purpose. Use it at your own risk.
In case of disagreement between the database and Laurel's records,
Laurel's records should be considered correct.
For further information, or to request corrections, please write to:
SCA Inc. - Morsulus Herald
c/o Michael Houghton
9219 Greenwood Lane
Lanham, MD 20706
END OF NOTICE.
matched date between January/1980 and January/1980 inclusive, from one of the specified kingdoms.
- Aaron of Wolf's Krag
- Ahmed ibn Tr'bai
- Anthony Shadowtrapper
- Anthony the Sinister
- Bergan von Rauch
- Bergen von Rauch
- Brandon D'Arindel
- Cadwalladyr Stone of Stonecroft
- The following badge associated with this name was registered in January of 1980 (via the West):
Checky azure and argent, on a lozenge throughout erminois a fusil throughout in pale of the field.
- Clarissa of Red Crab Manor on the James
- Dailina Catriona
- David of Dragon Run
- Donna of Rollingwood
- Donna of Willowwood
- Däwyd Suomalainen von Markheim
- Eleazar Graymalkin
- Eleazar Valentine von Mindelheim
- Eric von Steinhaus
- Francois of Three Hills
- Fritha of Caer Bannog
- Gabríelle Cynara Prouste
- Janeltis Karaine, Starfollower
- Jessica of the Old Forest
- Johannes the Minstrel
- Katrozina Warszawarski
- This name was registered in January of 1980 (via the West).
- The following device associated with this name was registered in January of 1980 (via the West):
Per bend sinister azure and vert, a dragon sejant affrontée, wings displayed, tail curled to dexter around its feet, argent, gorged of a chain sable bearing an acorn proper, within a bordure argent.
- Liesel Alpenblum von Langenthal
- Liesel von Langental
- Lists, Office of the
- Maelen of Kynges Lea
- Marja Nordama
- Montengarde, Barony of
- Morguesa McKenna
- Neythan Pen-An-Vre
- Owen of the Dales
- Patrice d'Cilla
- Robert of Wildewood
- Sesem Gerh
- Shamus of Gunn
- Shara Tunoy
- Sigurd of Encboergaard
- Sigurd von der Nordencrasse
- Stephen of Westmarch
- Tara nic an Fhleisdeir
- Ulrich von Matanuska
- Vinhold, Barony of
- Vinhold, Shire of
- West, Kingdom of the
- Wooden Spoon, Order of the
- Yrjö Kirjawiisas
End of Results
config.web version 20160910