The database following this notice is Copyright (C) 1995-2019 by the
Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc. No part of this work may be
reproduced, transmitted, or stored by any means without the prior
written permission of the Society for Creative Anachronism, Inc.
Permission is granted to use this work in the following ways:
1) You may make private copies for your own personal use.
2) You may create derivative works for your own personal use.
3) You may publish short excerpts from the database in the spirit
of "fair use" as defined by U.S. copyright law.
4) You may distribute this work or make it available for copying by
others only if ALL of the following three conditions are met:
a) The information content of the database is unchanged.
(You may not add, delete, or modify records. You may,
however, reformat and/or reorder the data.)
b) The distribution is not made for monetary or material gain.
c) A copy of this notice is included with every distributed
copy of the database.
Disclaimer: The database is supplied without any warranty, stated
or implied. In particular, no claim is made that it is accurate,
complete, or suitable for any purpose. Use it at your own risk.
In case of disagreement between the database and Laurel's records,
Laurel's records should be considered correct.
For further information, or to request corrections, please write to:
SCA Inc. - Morsulus Herald
c/o Michael Houghton
9219 Greenwood Lane
Lanham, MD 20706
END OF NOTICE.
matched date between December/1980 and December/1980 inclusive, from one of the specified kingdoms.
- Andreas Hak
- Ann Percival
- Armand Vozon d'Angoumois
- Atlantia, Kingdom of
- Ayn Percival
- Beyatah Robakovna
- Bohemund von Greifshafen
- Dorian Longwind of Neumes
- Ellenar, House
- Fnaedhom, Canton of
- Gavin Reynes
- Giles of Griffin Hill
- Guillaume Etienne du Vexin
- Gwyneth merch Macsen
- Harbert de Guilbert
- Hidden Mountain, Canton of the
- Hidden Mountain, Shire of the
- Hindscroft, Canton of
- Igor Medvéd
- James O'Neill
- John Emeris of Caer Bannog
- John Emeris of Ellenar
- Juliet Emeric
- Leyla bint Nakhla al-Ghawazi
- Maeve Celynen Bronwyn
- Margaret Cameron
- Marie-Simone de Barjouel
- Marinus, Barony of
- Marinus, Canton
- Marinus, City-State of
- Marinus, Parish of
- Michael of Bedford
- Middlegate, Canton of
- The following device associated with this name was registered in December of 1980 (via the East) and changed/retained as Ancient Arms in April of 2009 (via Atlantia):
Azure, eight keys in cross parted, addorsed in pairs, all conjoined at the base by links of chain, and the whole environed of a laurel wreath, all Or.
- The following badge associated with this name was registered in December of 1980 (via the East):
(Fieldless) Eight keys in cross parted, addorsed in pairs, all conjoined at the base by links of chain, Or.
- Minowara Kiritsubo
- Misty Windsprite
- Morgan Sea-Archer
- Ousa Stefan Llan Llyr
- Rhydderich Hael, Barony of the
- Robakovna, House
- Styrbjørg Ulfedhnar
- Styrbjørg Ulfethnar
- Thylacinus Aquila of Dair Eidand
- Thylacinus of the Frosty Mists
- Trylliam, House
- William MacQueen of MacQueen
End of Results
config.web version 20160910